For some it is just another Sunday, but for many of you February 14th is a great way to strengthen the bond that you have with your partner. Valentine’s Day can be a special opportunity to ignite a new romance or spice up a committed relationship. With that in mind here are 5 ideas that you can try out on that special person in your life.
1. Declare your love through attention to detail. The typical Valentine’s Day fare may not be your lover’s aphrodisiac.
2. Be curious. There is still much to be discovered about your partner, in and out of the bedroom.
3. Create your own love poem. You don’t have to be Neruda to leave an impression.
4. Move beyond your comfort zone. Desire loves novelty. Discover a new favorite something together.
5. Find the grey…and not only the 50 shades. Between yes and no is maybe. Relationships thrive that practice negotiation and compromise.
If and when the time comes that you require excellent couples therapy there is somewhere to turn in the Dallas area. That person is Stefani Threadgill. Stefani is a sex therapist who is committed to helping couples discover their best sexual selves. If you are seeking a comfortable setting to talk about any subject that needs discussing give Stefani a call today at (469) 666-0461.